In 1974, Helpline TV program was developed and telecast to 80 of America’s largest cities. It was not uncommon for celebrities, such as Dale Evans and Pat Boone, to help answer the phone lines and pray for those in need. In the years that followed, other television programs were launched that reached global audiences.
In 1976, during the height of Apartheid, Dr. Cerullo was the only white minister who would dare to step foot on the platform for a meeting in which 80,000 (mostly black South Africans) showed up to witness the miracle-working power of God. Countless people were physically healed, and there was a supernatural blending that took place between the blacks and whites.
In 1977 in Cochin, India, approximately 30 percent of the entire population of 500,000, poured onto the field, where countless people were healed and saved by the all-powerful Word of God.
In 1987, and estimated 300,000 French-speaking Africans attended a crusade where more than 50 deaf people were healed and 3,500 Nationals were trained. (A National is a Christian who is trained to teach, preach, and train disciples in his/her own country.)
In 1999, Dr. Cerullo trained 40,000 Nationals from over 32 African nations who attended a meeting in Lagos, Nigeria. Approximately 85 percent of the Nationals were pastors who took the teachings back to their churches, where they trained thousands more.
In 2002, Dr. Cerullo established the World Prayer Center in San Diego. This prayer hotline is staffed with a trained team that prays for thousands of people every year. Reports flood the ministry every week with tremendous answers to prayer.
In 2011, Victory Today television program was launched. Responses come in daily reporting alcohol and drug addictions broken, marriages healed, supernatural financial provisions, and many more wonderful testimonies. This cutting-edge television program can be seen worldwide, six days a week, by millions of viewers. The programs offer practical information on topics such as finances, as well as various Bible lessons and healing ministry.
In 2014, Dr. Cerullo embarked on a 20-day journey to 6 European countries where he conducted 20 meetings, mobilized 2,000 churches, and trained 18,000 Nationals.
Over the decades, Dr. Cerullo has trained millions of Nationals all over the world, who have gone on to teach and train millions more. There is a domino effect that takes place. When the Nationals are trained, they establish churches, ministries, and other businesses and organizations that help the poor, care for orphans and the homeless, and provide jobs to countless numbers of people, oftentimes in impoverished areas where jobs, and even basic provisions, are hard to come by. Through his ministry, Dr. Cerullo has seen the Gospel transform nations.
Dr. Morris Cerullo has personally mentored many worldwide Christian leaders. As a result of his decades of personal, face-to-face teaching, these leaders have been equipped to reach millions more. Here is a brief list of some of their accomplishments:
- Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Nigeria (trained in 1979) – Currently pastors a 35,000-seat church, founded the African Broadcasting Network, serves as president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, and ministers at conferences all over the world.
- Bishop Eliudi Issangya, Tanzania (trained in 1979) – Opened a 14-acre Christian training compound. To date, over 3,500 have graduated and gone on to establish 900 churches throughout Africa.
- Bishop Adebayo Adedimeji, Ivory Coast (trained in 1986) – Now operates a 400-member church and Bible Institute where thousands have been trained and have gone on to establish dozens of churches throughout Africa.
- Apostle Jorge Marquez, Uruguay (trained in 1996) – Pastors an 11,500-member church and heads a project directed at reaching the entire country of Uruguay via church plants and radio and television broadcasts.
- Pastor Omar Cabrera, Paraguay (trained in 1966) – Has impacted the entire country of Paraguay through crusades, church plants, and prison ministries.
- Apostle Rony Chavez, Costa Rica (trained in 1983) – Has written over 60 books and has preached in more than 70 countries on 5 continents.
- Rajan and Beckye Chinnadurai, India (trained in 1987) – Have trained over 18,000 in their Christian schools and preach the Gospel to thousands more via a daily cable TV program.
- Pastor Mohan Babu, India (trained in 1997) – Has established 300 Christian churches in various parts of India.
- Samuel Browne, India (trained in 1992) – Has ministered to more than 60,000 people living in remote villages in Tibet.
- Bishop Eddie Villaneueva, the Philippines (trained in 1979) – Now has more than 5 million members in his ministry, from 42 countries.
- Rev. Rolly Blas, the Philippines (trained in 1982) – Pastors a 10,000-member church, and has planted 1,000 more throughout the Philippines.